In light of the ongoing global health concerns we wanted to reach out to you, as your local partner in the community, to let you know that your well-being and the well-being of our team is our most important priority.
Like other businesses, we are carefully following all appropriate safety procedures as outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Additionally, we are following recommendations and mandates being made by our; Federal, State and Local authorities as it relates to the impact of COVID – 19. We are taking care of our team members so that we can continue to fulfill our commitments to the community. Our entire Team is committed to getting us through these difficult times.
As daily routines change to help slow the spread of COVID-19, the ways in which you can reach us will remain unchanged:
- Contact our Customer Service Department in Mammoth, Monday thru Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm at 760-934-2201 or 877-413-0186.
- Customers in the Town of Mammoth Lakes and Mono County, email us at OLP4014@WasteConnections.com
- We have a payment mail slot at the front door of the Mammoth office.
- Our office staff, remain available to help you during our office hours, if necessary.
- Follow us on our websites at Mammoth Disposal.com and WasteConnections.com
For additional updates, go to the joint Mono County/Town of Mammoth Lakes Coronavirus Response Page https://coronavirus.monocounty.ca.gov/.
At Mammoth Disposal we are committed to the safety of our employees, our customers and the public in all of our operations, please know we are here for you and don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Glen S. Long
District General Manager
Mammoth Disposal and Bishop Waste